Description: Waves ? the facts
- Waves contain more energy and are more consistent than solar and wind energy.
- Wave patterns are more predictable than other forms of renewable energy.
- Wave energy projects have a very low environmental impact.
- Wave energy projects do not compete for limited land resources.
- Wave energy projects benefit from being close to shore.
This image shows the
global distribution of
wave energy. ?2TW of
energy, the equivalent
of twice the world?s
could be harvested
from the world?s oceans
on a continuous basis.?
A Wave of Energy Solutions
Author: Renewable Energy Holdings
Upload Date: 18-Mar-2010
View Count: 1811
CC Creative Commons - Free to Use with Attribution
« Nanomaterials risk management: important questions... »
Recent Slides :