A freestanding bath adds a unique impression to a bathroom. While freestanding baths used to be added to older homes with built without larger bathrooms, such as the old clawfoot tubs, most homes built or remodelled within the last century have an attached bath against one wall. However, if you are truly looking for a unique style, a freestanding bath is a fun and creative way to go.
The perfect freestanding bathtub can be a great centerpiece for any design-led bathroom and adds value, flexibility, and accessibility to your bathroom. At the same time, it is crucially imperative that you choose the right freestanding bath. Deciding which type of bathtub would suit your bathroom may seem easy; however, when you decide to buy one, you may be surprised at the number of styles and designs there actually are.
To help you in choosing the perfect freestanding bath, here are a few effective tips –
1. Consider the interior of your bathroom: The interior of your bathroom is one of the most important considerations before choosing a particular freestanding bathtub. Consider the color theme and size of the interior of the bathroom. Only then can you choose a beautifully designed and crafted freestanding bathtub to make a statement in your bathroom.
2. Suitable size: It is crucial to measure the floor space available to place the bathtub. They often need more space around them and typically look better in large bathrooms. However, if strategically placed, even in small bathrooms they can make a statement.
3. Choose a reliable material: Freestanding bathtubs are primarily manufactured with materials such as acrylic, resin, and stone, giving homeowners multiple options to choose from.
4. Consider the Installation: These tubs look appealing when angled across any corner of the bathroom or set against any windowed wall. Though these tubs can be placed anywhere in the bathroom due to not needing to be attached to a wall, they take on a focal point status when placed in the center of the room.
5. Explore all the Style Options: Freestanding bathtubs are available in an array of styles and shapes including oval, square, round, rectangle, and more. Choose one that both fits the space and the style of the bathroom, plus your overall personality.
Are you seeking a reliable brand name to buy Freestanding bathtubs in Sydney, Australia? If so, then check out Vizzini. They are committed to quality, durability, and customer service from their products to store presentations. Furthermore, they are in compliant with the Australian standards association for each of their products.