Calfrac Well Services Ltd (CFW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Calfrac Well Services Ltd (CFW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by us to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Get a Free Sample Research Reports :
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Calfrac Well Services Ltd (Calfrac) is an oilfield services company. It offers services such as coiled tubing, hydraulic fracturing, cementing, and other well simulation services that enhance the production of oil and natural gas. It operates in Western Canada, the US, Argentina, and Russia. In the US, the company provides fracturing services to oil and gas companies operating in the Bakken oil shale play in North Dakota, Rockies, Texas, New Mexico, Eagle Ford shale play and Permian basin. In Canada, it offers fracturing and coiled tubing services in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and northeast British Columbia. The company also provides its services in Western Siberia, Russia; and Neuquen, Las Heras and Comodoro regions in Argentina. Calfrac is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Calfrac Well Services Ltd Key Recent Developments
- Jun 10,2019: Calfrac Announces CEO Retirement and New Senior Management Appointments
- May 07,2019: Calfrac announces voting results of election of directors
- May 01,2019: Calfrac releases Q1 2019 results
- Feb 28,2019: Calfrac announces fourth quarter results
- Dec 05,2018: Calfrac announces 2019 capital program
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
View Full Market Research Reports on Market:
Category: Swot analysis Market Research
JSB market research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. we specialize in providing market research reports for various industries.the online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert.
JSB Market Research