Market Analysis: Global Pet Food Ingredients Market
The Global Pet Food Ingredients Market has market value of USD 58.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Copy Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pet-food-ingredients-market
Market Definition: Global Pet Food Ingredients Market
Pets are adopted extensively by people who wish to have a have a companion in the form of a pet. Pet owners are increasing day by day and so are their concerns related to pet’s health. Therefore, they look forward for providing pets with nutritious food, which directly benefits the health of the pet. The purchasing of the pet food by the pet owner are based on various factor such as high nutrition content and other factors that benefit the health of the pets. These factors are the driving factor for the market. According to an article published by Pet Food Industry, it has been found that the global sales of the pet food was about USD 75 billion across the world in the year 2017 and the figure is expected to grow with a growth rate of 12% in coming yeras. The packaged Facts published an article which stated that the total sale of pet food in the super market itself has grown upto77%. Currently, North America dominates the pet food market, it representing almost of the 40% of the global pet food market and the growth rate in this region is increasing at a higher rate.
Market Segmentation: Global Pet Food Ingredients Market
· The global pet food ingredients market is segmented based on, source, animal, form and geographical segments.
· Based on source, the global pet food ingredients market is segmented into animal derivatives, plant derivatives, and additives.
· On the basis of animal, the global pet food ingredients market is classified into dog, cat, bird, fish and others
· On the basis of form, the global pet food ingredients market is classified into dry pet food, wet pet food and mixture
· Based on geography, the global pet food ingredients market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Increase in pet population
· Improvement in distribution network
· Pet humanization
· Increasing pet adoption
· Stringent rules and regulations
· Scarcity of ingredients
Competitive Analysis: Global Pet Food Ingredients Market
The global pet food ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pet food ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Pet Food Ingredients Market
Some of the major players operating in the global pet food ingredients market are – BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Ingredion Incorporated, The Scoular Company, Roquette Frères, Darling Ingredients Inc, Omega Protien Corporation, John Pointon & Sons Ltd, Del Monte Foods Co., Colgate-Palmolive Co., Nestle’ SA, Total Alimentos SA, Marc Inc., Proctor & Gamble Co., Nutriara Alimentos Ltd., Agrolimen SA, and Uni-Charm Corp, Pedigree, Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd, Unicharm, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Heristo AG, Deuerer, Laroy Group, Unicharm Corp, Spectrum Brands / United Pet Group and many more.
For more information about this report visit @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pet-food-ingredients-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research