MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Electric Bicycles Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 139 pages with table and figures in it.
This comprehensive Electric Bicycles Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyses the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
An electric bicycle, also known as an e-bike or booster bike, is a bicycle with an integrated electric motor which can be used for propulsion. There are a great variety of e-bikes available worldwide, from e-bikes that only have a small motor to assist the rider's pedal-power.
Request a sample copy @
Scope of the Report:
An electric bicycle, also known as an e-bike or booster bike, is a bicycle with an integrated electric motor which can be used for propulsion. China is the dominant player in global electric bicycle market. In 2015, China sold 14856 K Units of electric bicycle, which accounted for 86.94% of global market. USA and Europe are also important market for electric bicycle, where the product produced there are usually high end products.
Electric bicycles is a fragmented industry with a tail of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies. The top six producers account for just 32.60% of the market.
Consumers' demographic features vary a lot among different regions. Drivers from Europe and North America tend to see electric motorcycle and scooter more as a lifestyle or style choice (being green and fitness workout), while those from Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America use electric two-wheelers more as a practical transportation means.
The worldwide market for Electric Bicycles is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.3% over the next five years, will reach 10600 million US$ in 2024, from 8220 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Electric Bicycles in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
Market Segment by Type, covers
Brush Electric Bicycle
Brushless Electric Bicycle
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
· Chapter 1, to describe Electric Bicycles product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
· Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Electric Bicycles, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Electric Bicycles in 2017 and 2018.
· Chapter 3, the Electric Bicycles competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
· Chapter 4, the Electric Bicycles breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
· Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
· Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
· Chapter 12, Electric Bicycles market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
· Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Electric Bicycles sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
Connect with us: Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook