Antimicrobial Packaging Market 2017
Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market Information by Material (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard and others), by Type (Bags, Pouches, Carton packages and others) by Application (Food & beverages, Healthcare, Personal Care, and others) and Region - Forecast to 2022
The key players of Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market report include-
- BASF SE.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Mondi Plc
- PolyOne Corporation
- Biocote Limited
- Dunmore Corporation
- Linpac Senior Holdings
- Microban International
- Oplon Pure Sciences Ltd
- Takex Labo Co. Ltd.
Market Synopsis of Antimicrobial Packaging Market
The antimicrobial packaging is the largest segment in the packaging industry. The antimicrobial packaging solutions offer benefits such as maintaining the quality of the products, increasing the shelf-life of the commodity, and keeping them fresh. The major industries inducing a healthy demand for antimicrobial packaging are food & beverages, healthcare, personal care, consumer goods, and agricultural products. The food and beverage industry is the fastest growing end-user segment of the market. Rising awareness regarding consumer health and longer shelf life of products has resulted in increased usage for antimicrobial packaging products. The growth in population with increasing disposable income is driving the market. Moreover, large consumption of packaged food products due to the instant preparatory method drive the market. Whereas, instability in raw material cost act as a barrier for the antimicrobial packaging market. Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market size is expected to show staggering growth during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Antimicrobial Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Material, Packaging type ,End user, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2167
Regional Analysis of Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market
Asia pacific is referred as the largest & fastest growing market for Antimicrobial packaging, followed by Europe & North America. Asia Pacific is leading the global antimicrobial packaging market due to the enormous demand for healthy products in order to fulfill requirement from the increasing population. Moreover, the increasingly hectic lifestyle of the working class is driving more consumers towards convenience and packaged foods & beverages.
As antimicrobial packaging is used widely by different industries, such as food & beverages and healthcare, the Asia-Pacific region witnessed major growth and becomes a large market for packaging solutions.
Europe takes second place in the Antimicrobial packaging market. Factors such as emergence of eco-friendly packaging technologies and the use of recycled material are driving the market in Europe.
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/antimicrobial-packaging-market-2167
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
- Competition Analysis
8.2. Competitive Scenario
8.2.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2.2. Market Development Analysis
8.2.3. Product/Service Benchmarking
8.3. BASF SE
8.3.2. Product/Service Offering
8.4. The Dow Chemical Company
8.4.2. Product/Service Offering
8.5. Mondi Plc
8.5.2. Product/Service Offering
8.6. PolyOne Corporation
8.6.2. Product/Service Offering
8.7. Biocote Limited
8.7.2. Product/Service Offering
8.8. Dunmore Corporation
8.8.2. Product/Service Offering
8.9. Linpac Senior Holdings
8.9.2. Product/Service Offering
8.10. Microban International
8.10.2. Product/Service Offering
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312