• May 2017: Huvepharma announced a research tie-up with Intrexon to leverage its fungal production platform to produce a targeted feed enzyme, and it is expected to result in cheaper and more effective proteins aimed at animal nutrition.
• March 2017: Multinational feed additives producer Nutriad, headquartered in Europe, established a new factory, with a 10,000 Mt capacity/year, in China.
The Global Animal Feed Enzymes Market is worth USD xx million in 2018 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx%, to reach USD xx million by 2023. Animal Feed Enzymes accelerate different chemical and biochemical reactions in the body of an animal, thus making it physically fit. The global Animal Feed Enzymes market is developing at a rapid pace.
DRIVERS & RESTRAINTS OF THE MARKET:
• The primary drivers of the Animal Feed Enzymes market are the growing awareness of the quality of animal feeds to improve animal health and quality animal products, in line with the growth of the population.
• Besides, indigestion due to lack of essential enzymes affect the health of livestock and creates a demand for feed additives, which should stimulate the industry. To optimize the nutritional value and digestibility of animal feed, efficient industrial production of enzymes and other protein-based additives is needed.
• However, fluctuating commodity prices due to the seasonal nature of crops and government regulation are a significant constraint.
To know more, read @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/animal-feed-enzymes-market-5588/
REPORT SEGMENTED AS:
Based on Product:
• Non-starch polysaccharides
Based on Form:
Based on Livestock:
Geographically, the Global Animal Feed Enzymes Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the market followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow rapidly with increasing meat consumption.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
• Foodchem International
• Duo Point
• Chr Hansen Holding A/S
• DSM N.V.
• Flavorchem Corporation
• DD Williamson & Co.
View a sample and decide @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/animal-feed-enzymes-market-5588/request-sample
THE SCOPE OF THE REPORT:
The report offers a comprehensive examination of the industry by providing the estimations of market potential and forecasts with utmost granularity. Along with this, the factors influential in influencing the market dynamics and trends discussed in detail at the product level. Further, the performance of the market at the regional and country-level had assessed, and the prospects with huge growth potential identified and debated.
The key players in the industry are profiled giving insights on their financial performance, market position and growth strategies. Comparative analysis of prime strategical activities of the market players delineating the key developments like mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and an evaluation of the competitive environment within the industry had provided. The report also provides a broad outlook of the current market along with recommendations from industry experts on the opportunities for investment activity.
What else? Apart from the syndicated report, our in-house team has expertise and experience in designing custom reports to meet your specific research needs and assist you in making well-informed decisions.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast