MRRS adds "Air Freight in Singapore" latest studies, published in November 2016. It is a professional and in-depth study.
Air Freight in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Singapore
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Singapore
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the Singapore air freight market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the Singapore air freight market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore air freight market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Singapore’s air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Singaporean air freight sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $4.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.3% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -2.6% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 6.2 billion FTK in 2016.
Owing to the size of Singapore, the use of domestic air freight is literally non-existent.
Table Of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Browse Complete Report with TOC @
Ask sample or any other questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +00-1-626-3463946 - U.S
About Market Research Report Store
Since the establishment, Market Research Report Store has determined to take the online market research reports platform to the next level. With our passion and profession, we are designed to be the best among the bests.
Market Research Report Store is one of the most fast-growing and professional online platforms for industry reports, market reports, and professional surveys. Our collection covers more than 100 global markets. We have cooperated with leading publishers and consultant companies to offer the best market intelligence products to our clients with instant access to our database.