The overall rubber bonded abrasive market is expected to grow from USD 1.09 million in 2016 to USD 1.47 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2016 to 2021. Rubber bonded abrasives are bonded by specific types of rubber, which allows a soft treatment of the piece. The bonding makes the grain only touch the piece very lightly, paving way to a fine removal without hampering the actual metal. In addition, they are extremely flexible. These properties of rubber bonded abrasives lead to their demand from end-use industries which in turn, help in the growth of the market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=21093606
Key Market Players -
Key players considered in the analysis of the rubber bonded abrasive market are 3M (US), Tyrolit Group (Austria), PFERD (Germany), Y. IKEMURA & Co. LTD. (Japan), Abrasivos Manhattan (Spain), Pacer Industries (US), Buffalo Abrasives (U.S.), Schwarzhaupt GmbH & co. Kg (Germany), Saint Gobain (France), Cratex manufacturing Company (UK), Marrose Abrasives (UK), Atto Abrasives (Ireland), Lowton Abrasive (UK), Buehler (UK), and Artifex Dr Lohmann Gmbh & Co KG (Germany).
Major Market Developments
- In July 2016, Atto Abrasive launched the new Atto Alpha Superfinishing range. Which includes bonded mounted points, quick change disks, and polishing wheels. Its application include surface preparation, deburring, and polishing.
- In July 2016, Atto Abrasive launched new range of Axiom range of polishing wheels for the saw blade industry. It is available in both rubber and cork bond also it is available in a number of grit types and grit sizes. It is used for polishing of saw blades.
- In June 2016, Saint Gobain abrasive launched new line of centerless grinding wheels, these newly developed wheels reduce cycle time up to 50 percent improves stock removal up to 30 percent & increases wheel life.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=21093606
Market Dynamics -
- Rising demand from the precious metal industry
- Flexibility in operations with rubber bonded abrasives
- Pollution causing manufacturers to shift base
- Machine parameter constraints
- Increasing demand from high speed applications
Use of rubber bonded abrasive in heavy industries drives the global rubber bonded abrasive market
Rubber bonded abrasive is used in heavy industries application for specific needs that range from initial processing of metal to manufacturing of finished products. Rubber bonded abrasives are used in foundries where fixed points are utilized, and for general precision in cutting and grinding of the extremely minute details of tools as they are very flexible.