Market Reports On South Africa Provides the Trending Market Research Report On “Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” under Food & Beverage category. The Report offers a collection of South Africa Market Trends, South Africa Market Analysis, South Africa Business Trends, And South Africa Market Size And Growth.
Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Carbonates market in South Africa.
Sweetened, non-alcoholic drinks containing carbon dioxide.
- Excludes carbonated tea-based and coffee-based products (included in iced/rtd tea drinks and iced/rtd coffee drinks respectively) and carbonated sports drinks and energy drinks.
- Excludes sweetened water-based carbonated flavored drinks. These are included under Enhanced Water or Flavored Water.
- Includes syrups for home carbonated Soft Drinks dispensers eg Sodastream Soda Mix (dilution 1 + 23) and out of home fountain syrups (expressed in rtd volume).
- Includes carbonated juice, carbonated nectars and products, regardless of juice content.
- Includes gaseosa, typical to the Spanish market.
- Includes soda waters i.e. carbonated water with sodium salts.
Request a free sample copy of Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market Report @
Carbonates market in South Africa registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.28% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of ZAR 53,658.15 Million in 2017, an increase of 3.75% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2015, when it grew by 9.91% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2013, when it increased by 0.40% over 2012.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Carbonates and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa's Carbonates (Soft Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Carbonates (Soft Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Value and Volume terms for the Top Brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Carbonates (Soft Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
About Market Reports on South Africa:
Market Reports on South Africa is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to South Africa.
We provide you with insight and analysis on the country’s economic outlook at the national, regional and city level, presenting a deep understanding of disparities and evolutionary paths. Get a complete, consistent and concise view of your markets with comprehensive industry reports. Our latest regional data-banks, forecasts, and detailed risk ratings will help you to identify risk and opportunities in every industry and develop strategic plans to deal with the competitiveness in South Africa’s market.
Market Reports On South Africa
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773