US Facility Management Market stood at $ 329 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% to reach $ 465.4 billion by 2024. on account of growing demand for commercial space and rising inclination towards sustainable and energy efficient green building solutions. Moreover, major facility management companies are increasingly outsourcing facility management services in order to increase their footprint and to achieve strategic partnerships, which is further expected to the fuel the growth of facility management market in the United States. Additionally, facility management service providers are investing in building construction and integrated services, thereby further driving the market. South region accounts for the majority share in the US facility management market owing to the presence of large number of residential and commercial buildings requiring facility management services.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Get a Free Sample Research Reports :
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to understand and gain insights about US facility management market and their segmental analysis by service, by application, by region and by spending pattern.
- To estimate, calculate and forecast market size for US facility management market.
- To categorize and forecast US facility management market by service such as cleaning, property, catering, support, security and others.
- To segment and forecast US facility management market by application such as residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- To categorize and forecast US facility management market by regions such as West, Northeast, Midwest, South and Rest of US.
- To categorize and forecast US facility management market by spending pattern, such as outsource and in-house.
- To identify major drivers & challenges for US facility management market.
- To identify major trends in US facility management market.
- To profile major companies in US facility management market.
Few of the major players operating in the US facility management market include Compass Group PLC, Sodexo, Inc., CBRE Group, Inc., Ingersoll Rand (Trane), Ecolab, ISS Facilities Services Inc., G4S PLC, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL), EMCOR Group, Inc., Cushman & Wakefield, etc.
To analyze and forecast US facility management market, both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used. Multiple employees from the following companies have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to extract and verify the information being collected at the source. A brief study of the major players operating in US facility management market was directed, which includes analysis of information such as ongoing projects followed by the details of expected year of commissioning and estimated investments along with the expansion plans of various projects in the country.
Moreover, detailed and in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each policy or external or internal factor which could increase or decrease the demand for facility management service in the US.
To extract data, primary surveys were conducted with key players and stakeholders in the industry. Future plans of major players were studied and projects which have commissioned were identified. Various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on United States Census Bureau, US Energy Information Administration, US Government Statistics, International Facility Management Association, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Company Websites & Annual Reports, etc., were also studied by Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management service providers and customers (residential complex, hotels, malls, etc.)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is essential in delivering useful information to industry stakeholders such as companies operating in facility management services in the United States. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
In this report, US facility management market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below
• Market, By Service:
• Market, By Application:
• Market, By Region:
o Rest of US
• Market, By Spending Pattern:
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of application.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in US facility management market.
With the given market data, The Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Category: Construction Market Research
JSB market research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. we specialize in providing market research reports for various industries.the online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert.
JSB Market Research
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org