Hepatocellular Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment
Hepatocellular Carcinoma is the most common primary tumor of liver. It is caused to the people who are having underlying liver diseases such as hepatitis B or C virus, Cirrhosis and non – alcoholic fatty liver disease. HCC does not cause any symptoms in the early stages of diseases. Some of the symptoms of HCC includes loss of appetite, weight loss, nausea and vomiting, upper abdominal pain and swelling, jaundice, white and chalky stools etc.
HCC can be prevented by taking hepatitis vaccination. HCC can be diagnosed by blood tests, CT scan, MRI, Liver tissue biopsy. General treatment of HCC includes liver transplantation, surgery, Radiation Therapy, Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization, Brachytherapy, Targeted Drug Therapy, Palliative care
A sample of this report is available upon request @
By Trial Phase, Hepatocellular Carcinoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
· Preclinical Trials
· Phase 1
· Phase 2
· Phase 3
· Phase 4
By Company, Hepatocellular Carcinoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
· Eisai Inc.
· Astellas Pharma Inc
· Astra Zeneca
· Hoffmann-La Roche
· Oncozyme Pharma Inc.
· Novartis Pharmaceuticals
· Eli Lily & Co
· Bristol-Myers Squibb
By Drugs, Hepatocellular Carcinoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
By Route of Administration, Hepatocellular Carcinomapipeline drugs are segmented as:
To view TOC of this report is available upon request @
· In September 2017, Onxeo S.A released the topline results of phase III Relive trial of Livatag (Doxorubicin Transdrug)in adult patients with unresectablehepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). Results determined that the overall safety and tolerability of Livatag in Relive was favourable with fully manageable toxicity profile in both groups of Livatag20mg/m² and 30mg/m²) and also in patients who has undergone longest treatment period. Thw overall tolerability was comparable to the one observed in comparative group.
· In July 2017, Eisai Inc submitted a supplemental New Drug Application to U.S. FDA for first line use of its lenvatinib (Lenvima) a multiple receptor tyrosine kinaseinhibitor(including fibroblast growth factor receptors [FGFR] 1 – 4), in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Hepatocellular Carcinoma disease pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Disease Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Hepatocellular Carcinoma disease pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Need more information about this report @
Key Features of the Report:
· Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
· Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
· Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
· Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
· Provides the in-depth analysis on the each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases
Get access to full summary @
About Precision Business Insights
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customised market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US): +1-866-598-1553
Website @ https://www.precisionbusinessinsights.com