Pneumonia is a lung infection that occurs in one or both the lungs caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi; however, bacterial pneumonia is the most common form occurring in adults.
Pneumonia results in inflammation in the air sacs (known as alveoli) of the lungs, which results in filling the alveoli with fluid (pus cells), thus causing breathing problems. Pneumococcal disease is common in young children, but older adults are at greatest risk of serious pneumococcal infections and even death.
Download Sample Copy @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2730
Thus, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends administration of two pneumococcal vaccines, PCV13 and PPSV23. The key factors that drive the growth of the global pneumonia vaccine market include increase in prevalence of pneumonia across the globe, rise in government focus on immunization programs for pneumonia, and introduction of novel pneumococcal vaccines such as PCV10.
Major Key Players:
• Pfizer Inc.
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
• Merck & Co.Inc.
• Sanofi Pasteur
• Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
• Johnson & Johnson
• Astellas Pharma Inc.
However, longer timelines required for pneumonia vaccine production and high costs associated with development of such vaccines restrain the market growth. Development of protein-based combination pneumococcal vaccines is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of this market.
The global pneumococcal vaccine market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23). Applications covered in the study include pneumonia, meningitis, and sepsis. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global pneumonia vaccine market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict market growth is provided in the report.
• Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 20162023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps to understand the trends in types of pneumococcal vaccines across the globe.
• Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Send Enquiry Us @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2730
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060