Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "United States IVD Market (By Application Segments, Products, Region, End Users) Size, Share, Major Deals & Company Analysis - Forecast to 2025" under Healthcare category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
United States In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is expected to reach US$ 33.7 Billion by 2025. United States represents the largest IVD market across the world. With an aging population, technological advances and advent of point of care diagnostics, United States IVD Market is slated to show substantial growth in the future. The increase in the US in vitro diagnostics market is majorly driven by high prevalence of chronic diseases, such as heart diseases, cancer, asthma, and diabetes. It is estimated that these diseases are responsible for the majority of deaths in the United States, killing more than 1.7 million US citizens annually. All of these conditions can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products. Thus, IVDs have proved to be beneficial in managing these chronic conditions. However, some of the factors limiting the growth of the market are a lack of proper reimbursement policies and lack of skilled lab technicians.
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - Application Segments Analysis
- On the basis of segment, the POC-OTC diabetes diagnostics segment accounted for highest share of the United States in-vitro diagnostics market, followed by the POC - Professional segment.
- Immunoassays have become one of the primary and indispensable tools in the diagnosis and monitoring of all diseases and medical conditions.
- The non-infectious immunoassays contribute significantly to the United States IVD market.
- It is anticipated that the molecular microbiology segment will account for nearly 10% share of the United States IVD market by 2025.
- The Clinical chemistry segment contributed around 8% to the United States IVD market in 2018.
- Histology and Hematology segments are competing closely with each other to grab maximum share of the pie.
- Urinalysis captures least share of the United States in vitro diagnostics market.
Request a free sample copy of United States IVD Market @
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - Products Analysis
- Instruments is the leading product segment of the United States In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market, followed by the reagents segment.
- The software segment holds close to 15% share of the United States IVD market in 2018, due to growing preference for reliable and efficient diagnostic software.
- Services segment captured least share of the United States in vitro diagnostics market, but it is likely to show impressive growth throughout the forecast period.
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - Regional Analysis
- The largest share of the US in vitro diagnostics market is currently in the South of the country with the West being second.
- Midwest region accounts for nearly 22% share of the total US IVD market in 2018, as an increasing number of accredited laboratories opening in that area.
- The North East region accounted for least share of the total US IVD market.
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - End Users Analysis
- Hospitals captures highest share of the United States IVD market, owing to the large volume of diagnostic tests carried out in hospitals.
- An increasing number of independent accredited laboratories are opening all over the country, thus driving the market for laboratories segment.
- The other end users (Self Testing, Retail Clinics, Physician Office Labs, Others) segment contributed nearly a quarter to the United States IVD market.
This report titled “United States IVD Market (By Application Segments, Products, Region, End Users) Size, Share, Major Deals & Company Analysis - Forecast to 2025” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth United States IVD Market.
This 201 Page report with 73 Figures and 8 Tables has been analyzed from 9 View Points:
1) United States IVD Market and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
2) United States IVD Market Share and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
3) United States IVD Market & Forecast - By Application Segments (2013 - 2025)
4) United States IVD Market & Forecast - By Products (2013 - 2025)
5) United States IVD Market & Forecast - By Region (2013 - 2025)
6) United States IVD Market & Forecast - By End Users (2013 - 2025)
7) United States IVD Market & Forecast - Company Profiles (2013 - 2025)
8) United States IVD Market - Major Deals
9) United States IVD Industry Drivers & Challenges
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - By Application Segments
1. Clinical Chemistry
2. Microbiology -ID/AST
3. Microbiology - Molecular
4. POC - Professional
5. POC - OTC Diabetes
6. POC - Others
7. Immunoassay - Infectious
8. Immunoassay - Others
10. Molecular - Non-Infectious
14. Blood Testing and Typing
15. Flow Cytometry
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - By Products
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - By Region
- North East
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - By End Users
United States In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - Company Profiles
1. Roche Diagnostic
2. Abbott Laboratories
3. Siemens Healthineers
4. Danaher Corporation
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific
6. Sysmex Corporation
8. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
9. Becton Dickinson and Company
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn